No reported problems
Please note: this is a manually updated message.
We will try to update this message when we have major user-visible problems on any of our systems. We also provide information via email to all users of affected systems (via the email@example.com mailing lists).
If something is not working, please don't hesitate to contact us even if this message says that everything is working! Sometimes we forget to update this page when we're busy investigating a major problem...
Times and dates are in local time (CET/CEST) unless stated otherwise.
Future planned maintenance
Recently resolved problems and planned maintenance
- 2020-05-15 19:13 - 22:25: One of the Tetralith login nodes (tetralith2) crashed, probably due to a hardware problem.
- 2020-05-13 18:45 - 2020-05-14 19:00: Logins to Bi blocked for addresses outside of SMHI due to the same concern as below.
- 2020-05-13 18:45 - 2020-05-14 12:10: Logins to Tetralith and Sigma disabled. We received reports of multiple HPC centres abroad being subject to intrusions. The information about what security vulnerabilities may have been used is scarce, so we took the decision to turn off new logins to Tetralith and Sigma while we tried to get more information and prepared to apply the latest security updates.
- 2020-03-11 09:00 - 2020-03-12 22:30: Planned Bi and Accumulus downtime
- 2020-03-01 10:00 - 11:30 CET: Nebula and Stratus unavailable due to electrical work on Campus.
Queue system status
An overview of the overall system load is available on the status page.
Graphical representations of the current queue on some of our systems: